Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good to see Lentech here. Have a Street Terminator on order for a 66 convertible. Great folks to deal with. You always get a real person and will even get an e-mail answer after hours. More often then not, you will get the owner Chris who knows his business. They are not cheap but like most things, you get what you pay for. Lentech has been around for over a decade and can't be beat for a true 1-2-3 auto with overdrive that is tailored to your vehicle and will handle anything you can put in front of it. It puts the fun back in automatics...
Chuck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good to be here. Actually Lentech was founded in 1994, and I have been with the company since 1999. After acquiring the business from Len in 2013, I have made improved customer support and quality control top priorities. We believe that what we have to offer enthusiasts is unique, and we make a point to get as much detail as we can to tailor the right model of our products to suit each application.
Thanks for the props Chuck, your trans will be on its way shortly, after a session on the dyno.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Glad you are here.
It is on my bucket list to own one.
I hope one day I can afford to get a Lentech AOD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts