Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
+1
Love the quality, got the control arms and spring perches. Awesome engineering quality, and best communication i ever had with a vendor.

Just wished they could powdercoat their products.

Best

Martin

·
Supporting Vendor
3,961 Posts
Thank you all very much. We have a great community here. We want to support the VMF and have our own little spot to promote our street performance and race products. Check out our new web site. We have a lot of new products with more on the way.

·
Registered
462 Posts
OMG I have always read of good customer service and this one was one I experienced!!:thumbsup: You people there are a good bunch keep doing what you doing!! Thanks for the experience 2+2=GT350

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
A+++ on John & Shari being wonderful to deal with And their products are top drawer quality. They treat you the customer the way you want to be treated.
Gimpy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes I confirm that the support John and Shari provide is rediculously good! I have asked numerous questions of John and always get detailed responses that help me build a better car. At one point he had me send pictures of the car suspension just to have a look around, which was then followed by general advise. He focuses on that rather than 'the sale' which is unheard of. You will not experience better support anywhere! I have his roller spring perches, template for the 1" perch move, with the next purchase likely to be leafs for the back. I was also able to rebuild my UCAs with his tips.

They deserve all of the business we can send their direction!

Opentracker Racing Products, LLC
P.O. Box 252
Carmel Valley, CA 93924
Ph/FAX - (831) 659-0688
Vintage Mustang Suspension and Steering Friction Free Roller Bearing Performance - Opentracker Racing Products
[email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts