Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is an extension of the newly formed "club" in northern California. There is a mail list for communication between members, which can be found at [email protected].

If you are interested in joining the NorCal-VMF list, please email me at [email protected] to let me know and I will sign you up. Or you can reply to this message with your email address and I will sign you up.

The goals of this new "club" are quite simple:
  1. Enjoy Vintage Mustangs
  2. Talk about Vintage Mustangs
  3. Show off our Vintage Mustangs
  4. Help each other with our Vintage Mustangs
  5. Help support the VMF financially (not with dues)
  6. Periodically get together to do all of the above together

·
Registered
356 Posts
You forgot 6:
to occassionally (hope I spelled that one right) get together to do all of the above, plus put on the best cruises.

needless to say, sign-me up. I also e-mailed you.
J.P.

·
Administrator
13,003 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
"Golly, Gee" . . . might as well sign me up too, Kent! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

[email protected]

Thanks,

Rick

K

·
0 Posts
I'm in well sort of.....

Don't bother putting my e-mail address on anything because I'll rarely be in town. Maybe it would be better if I just signed up way later when I know I'll be around more.

Its your choice if you include me right now. I'll catch up with you all later in the year.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Count me in!!!! Not done with the ride yet, but it will be ready
mid 03.

Sounds like a good plan!!!!!

I'll be down in Santa Cruz mostly on the weekends and in Petaluma and Santa Rosa during the week......

I say we all get together and go scavenger hunting at the south bay wrecking yards.

I know of a classic vehicle wrecking yard in San MArtin (just south of KBMWRS.

and numerous yards in fairfield and Vacaville.

not to mention Sacramento.

G

·
0 Posts
I read the invitation to join NorCal VMF and I thank you for the invitation. My son and I both have 69's. Mine is a Mach 1 (project resto with 95% of all the pieces) and his is a coupe with engine to go in 2 weeks. I'll check this site often, both for advise and for parts search.
Dave

1 - 19 of 19 Posts