Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, although its sad that I have to get rid of most of my cars, I will be in a financial position to celebrate with either a 65/66 fastback or 67/68 Mercury Cougar.. I already have great help from MachOnePilot on the cougar scene, now I need some help with the Fastback. its only a matter of which one I come up with first.. There are some definite rules this time. Color is such a big part of this I will limit it to the following color schemes...For the Mustang, only Wimbleton white or Arcadian blue or Meadowlark yellow. ( in that order of preference) Interior should be a pony interior and of a light color, no black. Cougar can be Meadowlark Yellow, White, Pale blue like the Arcadian or Grecian gold.

Car must be original metal. Must be extraodinarly clean and/restored but NO replacement metal nor rust nor corrosion. I know I will have to pay for this but Im willing.
Must have Power steering and if possible disc brakes. I really do NOT like AC cars. NO radio cut outs in the dash.

So can anyone help? Might be a small finders fee in it for you..
Thanks!

·
Registered
778 Posts
What happened to the Cougar from last week?????????

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, besides the shop owner being a royal pain to deal with, there comes more info regarding the car including, dent in the nose, and rust stating to bubble up the vinyl roof... Uhm... thats a real turn off right there.. Guy keeps telling me he will send pics and blah blah blah... yeah sure... Keep it dude.

·
Registered
778 Posts
There are very few perfect cars. That Cougar looked pretty good, and they are Great cars. Not a Mustang, but still a very nice Ford product.

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
NO WANTED OR FOR SALE ITEMS WILL BE ALLOWED IN HERE!!!!

Try the wanted section.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts