Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my parts order yesterday afternoon, but look at the condition they got here in.
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/401000-401999/401796_31.jpg

Can't tell if it was dropped or if something was dropped on it. [censored] happens I guess. I got a claim number from the shipping company so now I've got to look through it to asses the damage. Bummer......

Chris

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
That sucks royaly! The box my floor pans came in looked like that but they weren't to bad. Hope nothing got to badly banged up.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
So what did the delivery guy say? Opps!!?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So what did the delivery guy say? Opps!!?
Pretty much. He really couldn't argue. He said it was crushed when it got to ABQ for distribution. I'm just glad he was waiting for me when I got home and didn't just drop it off and leave.

·
Registered
142 Posts
When we ordered the street bandit handling kit from NPD, the two boxes it came in looked like that and worse, but nothing was wrong with any of it. Those 1" sway bars and leaf springs are pretty resilliant. Actually, that's probably why they look the way they do, because they are so dang heavy. Maybe not, just my $.02

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally got a chance to look things over and it wasn't too bad. The only part that had damage
was one of the lower control arms. It had a couple pretty deep scratches.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts