Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My auction just ended and I got a really decent amount for her:

http:// / /ws/ ? &item=1839066564

Looks like the '69 convertible market is pretty strong. The high bid was $9800 and I have been contacted by another very high bidder who is willing to step in if there are any problems, which I don't forsee there being. As much crap as we always give , it really is a good way to sell a collectible classic like this. I couldn't have hoped to get nearly this much in the Seattle market and the hassle was really minimal.

Thanks everyone for their help in getting me through this. I don't think I will change my sig just yet, I will wait until the keys are pried from my hands and I see her round the curve. She's been a good car and I hope she is loved in her new home.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
If that car is as good as the pic shows in wizco's picture. It would be a 12k - 14k car in West Michigan.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I've been looking for a '69 vert with a 351 and a 4spd with a budget of 10k. How did I miss you were putting it up for sale? Sh*t, and it was less than a 100 miles away.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I posted some not so subtle hints on the main forum that she was available (see my post history) and listed her under the for sale section as well. I'd like to say another will come along soon but there really aren't very many that meet the specs you describe.

Everything is looking good with the sale but do you want me to keep you in mind if anything goes wrong with the transaction?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts