Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a car show saturday in Evansville Indiana. The show was called Frog Follies. It was all pre 1949 cars. There were about 5,000 of them yes thats 5,000 haha. It was a great show. Bought a few mustangs parts. I bought all of the exterior emblems for my car and bought a new heater core and a new insrtument bezel. At the whole show there was only 1 mustang vendor. Hes a local guy by the name of Greg Stillwell. Hes a real nice guy and great to deal with. While we were there a guy came up and he overheard us asking if he had a heater box and this guy came up and said he had one out of a 66 that he had just coverted to vintage air. Will that fit my 68. he said for a 100 bucks i could have it. Anyway I got his #. Umm was anybody from the VMF there i saw a 65 white coupe and i beleive a 68 fastback. Just thought i would share that with u guys. Ohh and a question about the fender emblems of the running horse. How am i spose to get those to go snug and tight into the wholes. They keep wanting to fall out. And also on the trunk. A couple of my letters are crooked and i cant straighten them out. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys for ur time. :)

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
I have dealt with Greg in the past, hes an ok guy. He has a hell of a mustang collection... a Boss 302 and a couple of Shelbys. I pretty much started getting all my parts from Matt at Ponderosa Mustang... he can pretty much beat any price around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts