Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner has a boat there and wanted to show me his boat. Nice day, a little windy, a little cool and no rain in to be found.

What did I see? A huge school of salmon. It must have been at least a dozen of them big and fat. If only I had a pole...BUT WAIT

Look what else was parked. 2nd one I've seen.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/capecodmustangclub/ccmc/memcar/mc5.jpg

The car that was seen looked better than the pic above. That is a great color for a California Special.

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Looks a little light....Brittany blue maybe?

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
No, it's Alcapulco... but I've been debating on changing to the Brittany.
Only because I'm thinking I wanna go with a two-tone on the interior instead of just the "all parchment". I think I like the lighter silvery blue and white better than I would the darker blue and white.

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
ken_schall said:
No, it's Alcapulco... but I've been debating on changing to the Brittany.
Only because I'm thinking I wanna go with a two-tone on the interior instead of just the "all parchment". I think I like the lighter silvery blue and white better than I would the darker blue and white.
Go lighter :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
There's an artical in the new M&F mag (?) that has the new dynofake body fastback that someone just finished modding up.
They show a shot of the interior done with late model seats in the light blue and parchment two tone.
Really looks sharp... :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,774 Posts
bob said:
Wait, you guys were in Des Moines and you didn't even stop by to say hi? WTF?

-bob
See what happens when ya don't stop in and say hi , HWOTS (he who owns the site) , shuts it down .
;) :( :p

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
bob said:
Wait, you guys were in Des Moines and you didn't even stop by to say hi? WTF?

-bob
Yeah....there at the Des Moines Yacht club! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts