Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok VMFers, Kelly & Jane will be in the Puget Sound area (Olympic National Park) July 28-31, then Mt. Rainier the 1st and 2nd. I was hoping to gather a bunch of us to do lunch or just a meet n greet thing, but need to not disturb her schedule too much. Obviously, Saturday the 29th and Sunday the 30th work better for me since I work M-F in Mukilteo. I'm not opposed to a road trip or ferry ride over to the peninsula, but need input from anyone else who's interested in this. Thoughts/ideas??

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
I will have to pass unless it is nearby.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Nearby as Everett to Mt Vernon .
Really do not like going to Seattle

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nearby as Everett to Mt Vernon .
Really do not like going to Seattle
I hear ya there. I avoid it like the plague. Have any ideas where though? I'm considering driving/ferrying over to the peninsula and meeting up with her there...

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Looks like my son and I will be going to Good Guys on Saturday .

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
We'll be at Pacific Raceways the 28th for the Good Guys Nostalgia Race & Show then Sat & Sun for the Good Guys show.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello! So I will be in the Vancouver/Seattle vicinity tomorrow night through midday on Saturday, if anyone would like to meet up somewhere non-congested (i.e. not in the middle of Seattle :) ) I will be heading on towards Olympic from there Saturday afternoon. I'm running a day behind because I've had to adjust travel plans to accommodate like eight wildfires up here, which have conveniently placed themselves over my chosen camping spots and their backups... :shrug:

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm still sad we won't get to meet you. :-(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts