Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe its just me, but I read the story in Mustang Times (page 4) where the guy begged a couple to sell him their car for two years, then when they relented, resold the car a week later. I think I would be annoyed. But for a happy ending, I noticed on page 14 that the same couple just achieved retirement status for a '67 vert. I'm still not sure how I feel about the first guy, though . . .

Carl

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
I saw that article too. He says they're still friends, but I wonder. He did fall into a K code though the next week. Guess he couldn't swing both cars. I would have gone the K code route myself. Article didn't say why the first couple didn't just buy their car back.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Just noticing how similar your "stables" are... two beauty sportsroofs, two beauty fox-cars... one V8, one SVO Turbo... niiiiiiiice!!!

G

·
0 Posts
SVO's... gotta love 'em! I like my '86. As for the car sale... once I sell one it's not mine anymore... unless I have an agreement with the buyer. I did that on my '69 F-100 with a 466. Guy sold it & didn't even give me the chance to buy it back. Beat his ass in court(I put a lein on it). Agreed he can pay me to build another one. Now........ just to find a donor truck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts