Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, hows it going? Man, did I come across a great find the other day. Sunday, my dad was on his way home from dropping me and my brother off at our grandmas house. Anyway, wenseday, he tells me that on his way home, he saw a white mustang sitting out front of a house for sale, with blue stripes. First thought that goes through my mind is its a shelby. So friday, on our way to his house to get ready for the party we were throwing that night, we drive by the house. I dont see the car sitting out front, so I look back into the drive way, and I couldnt belive me eyes. There, sitting, was not only the white and blue shelby, but what appeared to be a Hertz Rental Car shelby, black with gold stripes, a yellow late 60's/early 70's fastback/mach 1, and a 67/68 convertible. Later today or tomorrow I'm gonna go by there and make friends with the guy. There was also a very nice looking VW Bug sitting in the drive way, plus another car on the other side of the convertible that I couldnt make out. Anyways, just wanted to share with everyone. By the way, for you great lakes guys, it was in Sawyer, Michigan, right off of I-94.

Travis

·
Registered
839 Posts
Some people have all the luck!!!! :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts