Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was my best ride ever. The leaves are turning colors,nice sunny day. The car ran perfect.Took the long way home only 50 extra miles. The corners were great. Stopped at a ford dealer who had an 08 in the front. Teh sales people came out to look at my car. Didn't even ask if I wanted to buy any thing. I was getting ready to leave and the salesman told me to give it some. Well I did a big blue cloud of tire smoke. My feelings can't be explained to anyone it just felt soooooo go driveing and passing people. Noticed some like to try to race me. Took a few offers passed them and kept going

Great day in the Stang

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
ianm said:
Today was my best ride ever. The leaves are turning colors,nice sunny day. The car ran perfect.Took the long way home only 50 extra miles. The corners were great. Stopped at a ford dealer who had an 08 in the front. Teh sales people came out to look at my car. Didn't even ask if I wanted to buy any thing. I was getting ready to leave and the salesman told me to give it some. Well I did a big blue cloud of tire smoke. My feelings can't be explained to anyone it just felt soooooo go driveing and passing people. Noticed some like to try to race me. Took a few offers passed them and kept going

Great day in the Stang
Where did you geat that great sun of yours, i'm just like 60 miles away from 'ya and all i can see is rain and clouds since this morning...Oh well, glad to hear you had a great drive...i'm still battling around with my power steering drop down bracket.....I should drive the car when snow shows up!!!!!! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts