Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot believe what a wonderful group of folks we have here. Although we sometimes disagree on technical and political issues, what we have in common far outweighs our differences.

One thing we all seem to share is compassion. Thanks to John B, Bob D, and all the others who took their own time and resources to help take up collection for Briana Gray's (Allen's little girl) college fund. My check will go out today.

What a fine bunch you guys (and ladies) are!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
So Glenn, when are we going to get YOU to Des Moines for a CornFeed??? I mean, you go hang out with the "California guys", but can't go 500 miles east?? /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif I look forward to meeting you in person some day!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

And yeah, I agree, great group here, "virtual" or "live"! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree. I've neglected the large number of things going on to the east.

I've been to both the LA and Seattle group's events, but not to Des Moines. The target for completion of the mongrel Mustang is September. That should give me plenty of time to sort the car out prior to next June.

So...look for some burnout contest competition next summer!

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
That yellow tank (vehicle *G*) looks like something we Californians pump toxic waste (read used engine oil) into before sending it off to the processor.

Maybe there's more going on here than meets the eye....

heheh

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I too, questioned what that yellow thing was, as it appears in just about EVERY picture of the clone....

It's a snowplow blade, stored there for the summer. Guess we could have tied a chain on it.....Hook it up to Midlife, and Randy could do burnouts too, then!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
You're not even smoked up that much yet. There HAS to be a pic somewhere of just the nose of your car protruding from the burnout fire!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts