Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man, I just got started on what was a 90 minute conference call when I heard the UPS guy drop off a package. I was expecting the custom driveshaft for my fastback today, so I knew that had to be it. I had to stay with that conference call, just chomping at the bit to go tear open that box.

Finally! Ran up front and got my box, but it's packed so well all I could do was peek inside for now. At least the end I can see looks really cool. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You bet! So was one of my employees who helped me get the box open. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Normally, the UPS guy just comes straight back to my office with the Mustang parts but one of my employees was up front so he signed for it. Then he came back and showed me the size of the box with his hands. I knew it was the driveshaft and was stuck on the phone. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Oh well, it was worth it!

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Laurie

Isn't that what the "hold" button is for????

Just kidding, glad to hear that your progress is in the forward direction.

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought about running up front for a minute to check on the box, but this was a real important conference call. Besides, I have to learn patience sometimes! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts