Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These holes are on the Left side aprons. The photo with the large hole is about 1.5" in dia. and is near the top of the apron near the core support. The other holes are about .75"dia or less

·
Registered
689 Posts
On my 1968 car the small ones are for the plastic harness anchors. The big one is plugged. The two small ones near the top are for the windshield washer fluid tank.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
If you don’t tell us what year car you have its really hard to give you a proper answer.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you don’t tell us what year car you have its really hard to give you a proper answer.
Sorry, it's the one in my sig.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Sorry, it's the one in my sig.
Unfortunately you can’t rely on the Signature anymore. With the new web site they don’t show up unless you press the button that says “Show full Signature”

If you buy a set of the assembly manuals they do a good job of showing what goes where. I have a set of 66 and 68 manuals. Maybe someone else has a set for the 67. They are really helpful when working on these cars I have found.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a '67, I'm more concerned about the large hole in the upper front apron. I have the Osborne manuals but can't find any reference to it. It may be the same size as the seat bolt holes, the hole is about 1.5" in diameter.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Likely used on the assembly line for access or alignment and then plugged

Reactions: Huntingky
1 - 10 of 10 Posts