Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the rims that came on my car. They are still on my car to this day. Are they worth keeping and getting trim rings for, or should I get rid of them all together? What kind were they originally? (I dont really have the money for rims right now, and I wanted a temp fix to make them look better, any ideas?!??!)

http://home1.gte.net/res00w92/rims.jpg

·
Registered
680 Posts
They look to me like '69 Mach 1 rims. They should have center caps and trim rings. You might try putting them up for trade. Someone might need them for their car...

·
Gone but never forgotten
25,239 Posts
They are '67/'68 styled steel wheels. There's a center cap and crhome trim rings that go on them. The GT's with SS wheels had the GT insignia in the center of the caps. Very sharp looking wheels when all cleaned up.

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
They are 69 styled steel wheels in the optional chrome. They came both with and without the GT center cap depending on the model of Mustang

G

·
They are the chrome version of the 68-70 mustang and 69-71 torino styled steel wheels(I cannot remeber the specific years for the torino, but they were different than the mustang).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.