Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am looking for ideas on what color I should paint this 72” metal art fastback. I have 48” versions as well. We cut it out on our laser machine out of .080 aluminum. It’s very sturdy and looking for ideas on how to improve it. It will be hanging in my garage soon.
Let me know if you’d like one as well.

cell: 307-414-0549

Evan

Human body Gas Sandal Metal Rectangle

Hood Rectangle Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Very nice, and since it is aluminium I would do a grinding disc swirl pattern and top that with a translucent kandy. Orange or red, a deep blue would also have a nice effect.

Here is an example, this is a sign I painted years ago, pretty hard to capture in a picture but gives an idea.

Light Amber Orange Font Rectangle
Amber Orange Rectangle Font Wood

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello gents. $225 for 48” unpainted. $325 for 72” unpainted. Add $30 for paint color of your choice. Free shipping to USA! Veteran owned business. We are doing a limited number of cuts this week and shipping this week to those who order one. Smoke Ranch CNC is a veteran owned business here in Boise Idaho.

Send me your name, email address and where you’ll like it shipped and you’ll receive an invoice from Smoke Ranch CNC. 307-414-0549 for quickest way to get a hold of me.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Looks like these I've been seeing adds for online though this one say's it's made from 2mm steel. Other than that they look the same. Are these people associated with you? They list diff. sizes than you do but the artwork looks the same. kip

Couch Furniture Table White Comfort

1966 Mustang Fastback Silhouette Metal Wall Art – PetrolVibes

Edit; After posting this I looked a little closer and the artwork while very similar is not quite the same. I also think the one I posted come out of Europe. Sorry for the confusion if any. Good luck with your endeavor.

·
Registered
67 Fastback T5, 331 stroker, TCI Frt End, Canted 4 link rear, 3.55 gears
2,079 Posts
Looks like these I've been seeing adds for online though this one say's it's made from 2mm steel. Other than that they look the same. Are these people associated with you? They list diff. sizes than you do but the artwork looks the same. kip

View attachment 854547
1966 Mustang Fastback Silhouette Metal Wall Art – PetrolVibes

Edit; After posting this I looked a little closer and the artwork while very similar is not quite the same. I also think the one I posted come out of Europe. Sorry for the confusion if any. Good luck with your endeavor.
Those are dang close...

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Super cool, but doesn't pass the "will it make my car go faster" test. If you get a website going that I can give the heiress a link to that would be great, because she never knows what to get me for Christmas.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts