Vintage Mustang Forums banner

2201 - 2208 of 2208 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,064 Posts
Not for my Stang but for my sanity and to speed up the build process (I hope). Trying to get a bit more organized in the shop. Mounted my DeWalt battery charger. How in the world these don't have keyholes in the back is beyond me. Gonna try to do some more things like this today.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Autocrossed with the South Bend SCCA today, took second out of 4 in Cam-T. Then I got to follow my car for 60 miles when a local SCCA "INR" members car broke and ended up on my trailer. I loved it, and that Arvinode exhaust sounds so sweet!

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
Started messing around with the vacuum / air conditioning system. Radio and glove box liner are out. Overall vacuum system seems to work, but likely need two vacuum solenoids and a new tensioner pulley. Electrical system seems to work, so new harnesses in the engine bay paid off!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well.. unfortunately the time has come.. took a nice ride, filled up the tank and threw in some Seafoam. Got home and cleaned her up, hooked up the battery tender and covered her up for the long winters nap. Sigh.. someday I need to move south.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
...Sigh.. someday I need to move south.
Come on down - the crusin' is fine !
I can't wait to be off work the next 4 days with sunshine in the forecast for 3 of em. I have a full tank of non-E, fresh oil, tires at 35, it is washed and vacuumed and I am ready to ride on my old thundering steed.

Attachments

2201 - 2208 of 2208 Posts