Vintage Mustang Forums banner

2261 - 2280 of 2303 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Change rear shocks(Koni STRT)
Re under coat and paint rear wheel wheels
Started the hand cut/ buff out paint. What a difference.
GC

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Looked at the '66 under its cover while I was changing brake pads on my wife's Honda. :(

·
Registered
123 Posts
Painted my dash to match the parchment seats and door panels on my interior. I think it gives it a better look.
C63F4E74-EC84-45A8-8852-7CAEB3B14C63.jpeg

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I'm away from home, but wished I drove my Mustang or maybe trailered it with me on this work trip because the weather is so nice. I miss it. I do love my truck, though. It's just cold and it takes forever for it to warm up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got my doors to open from the outside and gave the entire car a good cleaning. I think someone spilled used motor oil in the trunk, that was fun to clean up but hey, there wasn’t any rust back there!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
@Missionite68 some of the best preserved cars and trucks I have seen were the ones that had a bad oil leak haha !

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
On February 2nd, the first day in 12 we have seen the sun, 57º with no salt or cinders on the roads in Northern Indiana I went for a 20+ mile drive in the old Mustang to check out the new Cobra CS seat and it was uncomfortable on my very screwed up back with no lumbar support whatsoever just like a racing seat should be. Not much worse than the factory seats though. The drive recharged my battery as well as the Mustangs!

·
Premium Member
2,372 Posts
Primed areas that will be covered shortly. Inside the torque boxes, in between the inner and outer rocker panels etc... using master series. I like this stuff. I didn't like how the spi acted with just a bit of heat.

2261 - 2280 of 2303 Posts