What kind of difference did that roller idler arm make? How does it feel compared to before? Worth the money and work?Been a busy week!
- installed new wiper arms and blades, matching in all satin
- got my tach wired and working, finally have a tach! However in the process of connecting the signal wire to the coil negative, I broke the stud off my yellow top coil. Amazon 2-day, got a Standard Motor Products FD471X delivered and installed. Bright blue, but worked perfected. I was a bit worried about mounting it horizontally, but seems fine.
- installed @Opentracker manual roller idler arm
- installed new rims and tires
- All the typical early season stuff: lubed chassis, checked fluids, tweaked the 2bbl and choke plate, etc
- drove over 200 miles, longest trip yet! New 3G alternator / PA Performance setup worked great, no more battery puking!