Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1781 - 1800 of 2257 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
I also picked up a good original drivers door and brand new front bumper brackets yesterday. 40$ for the door, 10$ for the bumper brackets.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Didn't get to work on the car today but.. I did order a new dash pad this morning!

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Ran over a plastic bag, which decided it wanted to attach to my exhaust just past the header collector. Now the car smells like burning plastic. I now have a new weekend project - just wonderful...

·
Registered
2,808 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Pics of my new FireCore50 wires. Getting closer to finishing up my wiring. Also started my intank fuel pumps and sump. I will start a new thread on the tank.

Passenger side

Drivers side

New tank

Basic idea for fuel box. There will be 1" wide and 4" tall slots where the wings connect to the box to keep the pump pick ups submerged. A plate will be fitted to the top to prevent spill over

Sender will be mounted on a tab on the side of the box.

Fuel pumps are 1 Walbro 255 and 2 Aeromotive 340s

·
Registered
662 Posts
Looks very nice. What kind of hydro-boost set-up do you have? I thought they just used the PS reservoir, never saw one have an external tank.
I'm using the Hydratech booster along with KRC pump and PSC reservoir. My car doesn't have PS so I needed a remote reservoir with the additional return fitting.

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
Boxed up the steering box I picked up the other day off a cougar that was being scrapped and shipped it to Chockostang. Ordered a jack plate from MTF, new wheel bearings and seals from CJP, and ordered the cable clutch kit from mustang Steve. I'm gonna be busy soon. But the wife says I need to make sure it is moveable as she is hunting for our next house.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Got the angle grinder out and attacked my front valance. Goal was to let more air in, as the oil cooler and power steering cooler are behind the valance(not to mention 1/3 of the radiator).
Filled up the space with a billet grill which matched the scott drake one I had.
More airflow FTW!

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Boxed up the steering box I picked up the other day off a cougar that was being scrapped and shipped it to Chockostang. Ordered a jack plate from MTF, new wheel bearings and seals from CJP, and ordered the cable clutch kit from mustang Steve. I'm gonna be busy soon. But the wife says I need to make sure it is moveable as she is hunting for our next house.

.....make sure wifie includes a bigger better man cave while house hunting. HA, Ha, Ha, Ha....

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
Received the MTF Jack pad today! Looks like a great piece. I had to replace both strut rod brackets anyways so I upgraded.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1781 - 1800 of 2257 Posts