Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got new NPD catalog, looked up the mirror adjust bezel( you know, the one that goes inside the door and holds the mirror control) called NPD to order( LAST piece needed to complete S-code) and they tell me that NO ONE makes that beautiful chrome piece anymore and they haven't had one for MONTHS!!!!! Then why not take it out of the catalog, I stupidly ask! Get a guys hopes up and then dash them against the rocks! Reply from clerk "The puter makes that decision, not a person"
Anybody happen to know where one of these beauties may be??????

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
You've got all that money to blow on toys and youre complaining about a mirror control bezel?

G

·
0 Posts
NPD pulled the same stunt with me, on a 69 mustang throttle cable. catalog showed it, bonehead on the phone told me they had it,if the catalog showed it, I drove to NPD to get it, yep we havent stocked them for years, no one makes them
anymore.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I have one from a 70 coupe. Will that work? If so please email me.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Suck my what??????? Do I detect a hint of, oh, I don't know, rudeness, jealousy, or just plain forgot to put a JK or a smiley face with the post???? Hope for the latter! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I think you need to up the HP in the Mustang to 930*G*.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
All of the above 911!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif <---- intentional smiley, lol

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
On a '67-68 I used a clip from one of those HELP packages. It only needed a slight bend. It was one of the clips that holds in a breather on an air cleanern housing. It goes under the pannel so it won't be seen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts