Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I know that this is a shameless plug, but I want to hear what you think of my newly designed Mustang website. Of course this page contains lots of (probably too big) pictures of my Stang.
I am far from being a (pro) webdesigner and its really nothing special, but Id like to see what you think.

Im not even sure that it will work well with all browsers, but I hope it will show well on most?!
It looks good on my puter (Im using Netscape and like it-its not the latest though).

www.66mustang.de

Thanks.
Nick

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments guys. I just hope it works ok with different browsers too, other than my own 4.xx Netscape! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Whizco, make up a page. It would be interesting to see ALL your Ponies! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
I really have no clue where you take the time/money/motivation to work on several cars at once, while most of us have a hard time with only one...! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif So it would be interesting to see your progress.

Cruzer. Actually these moldings had a metal base and rubber strips were inserted. At first Ive tried to get replacement rubber strips, as the old ones werent long enough anymore to fit the metal base/moldings.
But I couldnt get any. The good thing was that I was told it is NOT original and that the moldings must have been installed later on. So later I decided to remove them! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Im glad I took them off!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Nice car. It does look better without the moldings, but I remember reading some time ago(10-12 years) that some Stangs were optioned with rubber door guards-of course this is from memory...and we all know what is said about that(L).....And I have been known to be wrong...

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, its definately not perfect. Good that you cant see too many details of the car on the pictures! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Theres lots to be done... .

Well, those moldings. Im not sure if it was some accessory made for the Stangs back then (either by ford or aftermarket). The lenght seemed to fit pretty well, so it looked kind of professional. But of course some PO might have just customized some generic molding to fit the Stang.
It would be interesting to know. In any case the moldings didnt look great, but they were very practical in order to safe the car from dents...!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I think WHizco would need to thumbnail all of his rides to fit them all on one website :)

I gotta go check his corral out....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts