Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about ordering the "deluxe" version from him regarding my 69 mach but am unsure if i really need to spend the money.. What more is it gonna tell me about my car??

I have already deciphered my door data tag...

thx..

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Some basic statistics:

Who ordered it, where it was delivered to, when it was bucked, scheduled and actually built. 1 of "x" stats for color, paint/trim, engine/trans, and a few others depending on year/make and a list of origianl options ordered.

A lot more data than the warranty plate... good value IMHO.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
dalorzo_f said:
Some basic statistics:

Who ordered it, where it was delivered to, when it was bucked, scheduled and actually built. 1 of "x" stats for color, paint/trim, engine/trans, and a few others depending on year/make and a list of origianl options ordered.

A lot more data than the warranty plate... good value IMHO.
Not to mention, door tags can be changed, what was actually produced by Ford cannot.

·
Registered
146 Posts
IMO it is well worth the money. It further documents your car.

It also tells the order type, dealer # and name, date sold, etc. The vehicle order image is also included.

Danny

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
other items listed are tires, options (like radio, trunk light, map light), whether the car was dealer stock or customer ordered, radio delete, etc. definitely worth the money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts