Ok, got a problem. when key is turned to start the car, nothing. When i bump the motor over with a screw driver at the starter relay, it turns over but the + post of the relay gets hot real quick and smokes. needless to say i didn't hold the screwdriver on long. Ok, so when the key is on, i have a spark in the coil (checked by pulling + wire from coil and holding it close to the post and it arcs). Does anything ignition related go through the fuse panel by chance? i put a new style fuse box onto my existing underdash wiring so i thought i would ask. What would cause the relay + post to get hot and smoke within 2 seconds when bumped over? the neutral safety switch is plugged in correctly and worked before i had my underdash wiring out of the car. needless to say, i took the wiring out from under the dash w/alt wiring connected (one piece harness) to redo the fuse box and when i put it back in i have nothing, but it started up before i did all of this. hope someone can help cause i posted yesterday with no replies. oh and i checked the ignition switch connector and it is connected right.