Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out some old catalogs and came across a 2010 MU part catalog. Thousands of parts listed. Now they are closed. Where's the inventory?

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Some of us bought some of it. They had a sale of what was left, and there was actually some items that were worth it.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I saw an earlier ad that put the remaining inventory up for a bulk-deal sale. I would most likely be picked up by one of the other parts suppliers/resellers.

·
Premium Member
12,039 Posts
Somebody posted recently that all of their remaining inventory was being offered for a total price of something like $600,000. I questioned whether the remaining inventory had any value or if it was stuff nobody wants because they had been selling everything at half price. Whatever was left over after a half price sale must be undesirable.
If the remaining inventory was anything useful I'm sure Rick at NPD would have bought it.

·
Registered
1967 GT500
574 Posts
Some stuff hit EBay. A friend of mine who knows the owner bought some of his stuff last year on EBay at 50% off retail. All long gone now.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I bought 2 quarter trim panels from them and I decided to touch up and keep my metal ones. If anybody has any use for them, they're new in the box - - black ABS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts