Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking through M/T for years now & stupid me... just realized my local show hasn't been there in the 2 years I've been saving it. Is it because we're bass ackward Okies from Tulsa? Is it not getting sent to the MCA? Seems sonetimes I can't win... I'm so confused... time for a pill !

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
If you belong to the Green Country Classic Mustangs, I suspect that the show has not been sent in to be listed. Need to see your show chairman. If it was sent in PM me the date and the location that the information was sent.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right GCCM. I'm e-mailing the show chairman(if I can find his addy) & the prez & tell them we should be in there! We have a fairly good car count but more is always better! Thanks.

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Yes, to be listed in Mustang Times your show info has to either be sent to Mustang Times by snail mail or by e-mail on the MCA website. I've always used e-mail to send the notice of our Regional show and have had no problem getting it posted on both the website and the magazine. It will go on the website within a week but it can take up to three months to get in the magazine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts