Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am changing projects, but I can't readily determine the value of the project I am working on to sell. I have a 1965 coupe that I put a 5.0 fuel-injected v-8 in. The back half was cut and tubbed out. Sub-frame connectors installed, 12 gallon fuel cell, electric fuel pump, bench seat, shaved door handles. I was building the car to drive on the street, not race. It sounds beefey as hell, but we all know life changes what we want, and so do wives. I have 15X32.5X14.5 tires in back. The car runs and drives, except I have no rear drums yet for the custom narrowed 9" rear with Chevy bolt patterns drilled on the custom axles. I will list it in the cars for sale, but what should I ask? I have an exact figure for what I have in it, and you would not believe how low it is. The major scare factor for the normal guy is that it needs rear quarter panels. we all know how cheap they are. The wife has this policy about spending more money to sell something (been burned a couple of times). At this point of all the customization, I am ready to get rid of it for what i have spent. But, before I short change myself, I need opinions as to what it might be worth. I am in St. Louis, Mo. by the way. Norm

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
I have no idea what it would be worth. Maybe some pics would help us give you solid figures to work with.

I always thought if I could get what I had into it, I'd be satisfied. Of course I'm not figuring the hours, just the car and parts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts