Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one that is sand blasted and painted with header paint. It has pits from the rust. What do you think this would be worth?

·
Registered
441 Posts
If it is the stock manifold, I'd expect that you will have to pay someone to take it away. I am not knocking the 6cyls, but you can get the whole engine with a transmission practically free. No one wants a 200 cid for whatever reason. I had 2 extras at one point and I couldn't hardly give them away. One ended up in the dumpster when I moved, I had nothing else I could do with it. It was a dang shame.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, it's not an exhaust manifold it's a header (equal length maybe? I don't know). Just wondering what it would be worth.

·
Registered
65 Mustang Convertible
1,756 Posts
I may need one.
Let me know if you ever decide on a fair price, I have an exhaust leak problem and am considering going to a header to attempt a fix.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
anywhere between $150-250, depending on what you got and its condition. post a pic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts