Vintage Mustang Forums banner

What is it called?

645 4
What do you call the plastic piece that connects the rod from the automatic choke to the choke flap? It has an s-shape on the end of it I think... (autolite 2100). Next, where can I get one? Not in kit, and I think the 289 thought it was crunchy when it was eaten... :)
I'll buy a whole used 2100 if I have to, got one?

1966 C-Code Convertible, 59 Edsel Villager
Charlotte, NC
New Cars Have No Soul.