Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 69 coupe, auto, factory air, 302, it has 96,000 original miles. It has been sitting for the past 20 years so I am doing some basic tune ups, spark plugs & wires, etc. The engine runs great. The interior is still the original so the drivers seat is torn and the passenger seat is torn a little. The back seat is actually in good condition. The body is very straight, on the rear 1/4 on the drivers side it looks like it may have been hit and repaired because it is a little wavy. Other than that the body looks really good. If you think that you could give me an guess as to what it is worth I would appreciate it and I can send you some pics if you give me your email. I know that these ?'s(what is this worth) are hard to answer, I'm just looking for a ball park. Also, I will be selling it in a month or so if anyone is interested.

TIA
Brian & Dad [email protected]
65 coupe
69 coupe

·
Registered
453 Posts
I would price it around $3500. My price guide which is a couple of years old shows a good one at 3700, fair 2200, and excellent at 6100.

·
Registered
655 Posts
After sitting for 20 years; I'm guessing it needs brakes, paint, and weatherstrip(soft parts)?? If so, I'd price closer too $2200 to $3200. It really depends on how much work you put into it before selling.

G

·
0 Posts
Check the straight'ness of the shock towers or the car might be worthless !!!!!

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Worthless??????????
Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts