Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw "emberglows" dent/chip story and was wondering what kind of insurance you all carry on your classics? I recently had my '65 silver/blue repainted nicely and want it to stay that way for awhile. It's a driver, but hey, it's mine and I can't afford to shell out if some yahoo dings it up! Just curious about companies, types of coverage, and deductables you all might have. I bet others would be interested in this thread too. Thanks

·
Registered
680 Posts
I just bought insurance on my '70 thru Grundy International. It is for collector cars, but, not daily drivers....You must show insurance on another vehicle, as your daily driver.
It is set up for agreed valueon your car. Whatever you want to value your car, and willing to pay premiums on....
For full coverage on my '70 Fastback, with a $300.00 deductable, it is $185.00 per year. Best price I could find....

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have it with Classic Automobile Insurance. Agreed value, 3,000 mile/year limit. Pleasure driving allowed. $197.00 a year premium.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I use Hagerty. My premium is $200 a year, with no deductible and insured for $10,000.
I really should increase the value as I have WAY more than $10,000 in the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts