Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You would think I would learn, but no. This morning, the physical therapist asked how I was feeling and I said pretty good and that I had worked hard on the car all weekend. Uh oh...seems she felt I could stand a bit more of a challenge. I not only had to do all the regular stuff, she put me on this torture machine where you have to move a heavy weight by pushing sideways with your leg. I could just manage 10 on each side. I have a bad feeling that she'll make me do 15 on Wednesday.

Then the funny part--she put me on the treadmill. It's been too hot to walk outside, which is irritating me. She got me on this fancy machine and said do 5-6 minutes. Well, the clock passed 6 minutes and I don't see her. The treadmill is going at a pretty good clip and I really didn't want to jump off having fallen off a treadmill once and taken out a closet door. (Grace in action, that's me.) Finally, at almost 8 minutes she rescued me. Then, I had an hour workout in the pool. Needless to say, I'm pooped now. :(

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Glad to hear that you are doing so well! ::

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
just look at it this way... your getting better faster than you would otherwise.

I wonder, would it help you or hurt you to be a little numbed up with some of "the good stuff" while you do that? :p

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been off the drugs for two weeks tomorrow, but I'd settle for a cold beer when the session is over. ::

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Just think, a year from now this will just be a bad memory and you'll be glad you did exactly as the Dr. ordered :: Keep up the good "work"...on the stang I mean! ::

1 - 11 of 11 Posts