Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey so my cars almost ready for paint so my next decision is what rims to put on.
what are y’all’s favorite aftermarket or even stock rims?
I’ve got a 65’ btw
thanks

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
LOL. No criteria at all as the basis for a starting point? Oh boy, here we go...

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Don't encourage this...next it will be what color should I paint it, and on and on and on....
Since he hasn't come back yet...maybe he has realized he should have said a little more in the criteria dept.
But, since he asked... I would like to change out my current cragers and michlins to 15" slotted ansens with Goodyear polyglass tires...big in the front, but waaaaay bigger in the back. :) Wanna make a deal?

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
3,727 Posts
hey so my cars almost ready for paint so my next decision is what rims to put on.
what are y’all’s favorite aftermarket or even stock rims?
I’ve got a 65’ btw
thanks
Big open ended question. Tell us how you want to use it, what has been done to the suspension or any other factors to help us make a suggestion.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
As long as a wheel/tire combo fits, the look is up to you. At that point it becomes a Ginger or Mary Ann argument.

·
Premium Member
12,047 Posts
I can say without a doubt that the 5 spoke Torque Thrust style wheel has been installed on more Mustangs than any other style wheel. And they still look good all these years later.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts