Vintage Mustang Forums banner

What Sacramento Area Mustang Club?

598 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SacBill 
#1 ·
If you are a Sacramento area VMF'er, what Mustang club do you belong to? I have been to the Nor Cal Shelby meetings a few times. A great bunch of guys! I would like to attend some of the other clubs to see what else is out there.

I actually live in El Dorado hills. Are there any clubs up this way?

Thanks for your input.

#3 ·
I am the newsletter editor for the Sacramento Area Mustang Club, as well as doing countless other things, including donating some of my server space and bandwidth for the club web site. It is a great group of guys. Other VMFers in the club include (in no particular order) Sac69, SacBill, and 70sportsroof.

We do AT LEAST one event every month. They include road trips, half day cruises, and car shows. This month alone we have a cruise the Reno Stampede car show, the Grass Valley Car show, and had a Road Rally. Next month is a cruise/show and shine to Burger Junction, and August has Hot August Nights, a cruise the BAMA show, and our anual show that usually brings about 120 Mustangs and Fords out, and countless spectators.

Come check us out. All of our events are open to the public ... you don't need to be a member to attend. It's a fantastic group of people, with all years Mustangs welcome, and members aging from teenager to "barely able to drive anymore" *LOL*.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.