Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You asked for them - here comes MORE burnout videos from the VMF Cornfeed. Once again, thanks to jawstang & son for the camera work, and mgreene for the video work!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

robbie's Boss 302 /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
Canted Valve's 70 Mach 351C /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
[color:red]bob</font color=red>'s (former) "poopy red" 65 FB /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
Henry's BOSS 429 /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
Henry's son's Mach 1 /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Ok, now here's the two "co-champions" from CornFeed 2:

TFOB's 73-429 'vert /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif
GT350Clone's 2nd burnout /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Who really won??? We (TFOB & I) aren't sure, but we sure had a LOT of fun doing it!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif What do you guys think?

Just to keep them all in one post for future reference, here's GT350clone's first burnout that was posted earlier: GT350clone's first burnout.

Links should be fixed now, sorry!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Hmmm, when I couldn't get the video of TFOB's burnout, I was thinking that you were trying to skew public opinion. Then, when I noticed that you also hid the Boss 302 video, I knew you really were trying to steal the election!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Carl

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Wow, I love videos of Mustangs especially if they are burnout videos. TFOB had a nice burnout and so did Henry's son, but I think you won hands down.. You had the most smoke!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
All I got was "greek jibberish", although the memories serve me well!!!! Remember the night before behind the shopping center when you burned out a test strip?? The lady walking her dog behind us lifted her hands over her head (and the dog leash too) and about "hanged" her little poodle. She was in awe and fright over the WAHHHHHHHHHHHH your stang left as the xpipe resonated sweet loud sounds off the walls and trees in that tunnel of an alley. I was in such awe! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

I NEED to get my CF2 pics posted as I'm doing a disservice to fellow VMF'rs by not linking them on C-photo. I'm done on the stang for awhile so that is my next VMF project. Sorry.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Cloney:
Ahh the videos!!!!!!!!! They are music to the ears and candy to the eyes!!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Too bad we can have a little scent of that burning rubber & fuel!!! LOL /forums/images/icons/smile.gif You & Tony are to be commended for such fine examples of burnout technique!!! You both get an A+!!!!
JDiehl
70 76B Convert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Was it one of the late models there?We didnt take any video of those.I could have won that one hands down.I should have got the Red car on video.Im sure its days are numbered.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Hey cloney I want to try again you know the Boss only had about 40 miles on it when we were up there but I've found with a boss 302 you need 6500+ rpms and then let the clutch out ,,HEHEHE all hell breaks loose ,,Alot more fun to drive like that ,,I've been so used to big block cars and their torque that i didn't realize BOSSES LIKE HIGH RPM to launch ,,But hey they are only concours once then the process starts over

1 - 20 of 21 Posts