Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving from Dallas to Oklahoma City the other day, I captured this pic.

http://www.66cherry.stangnet.com/truck1.jpg

Looks like a great idea for a new business venture /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
916 Posts
HAHAHAHA....well the mentality of the driver is explained by the type of truck /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
960 Posts
Nice one /forums/images/icons/smile.gif. Hehe its better than the picture I used to have of a guy who remade a hood to his Cadillac with parts from an 84 Honda. The complete top portion of the caddy was burned apart so I guess he ventured into the junkyard and came out with some parts that would help him rebuild his car but also save him some money, dunno? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
0 Posts
Being an Okie I resemble that remark! Seriously, I see this crap all the time! Just today I saw a guy in a CJ-5 with a nice trailer towing a 1 ton Chevy??? Going down I-44 at 25 MPH... it seemed to make sense to him.

·
Administrator
19,298 Posts
I consider this one of these best ways to carry a bed home from the junkyard short of driving up bare-assed and bolting the new one on. I know a guy who used camper top clamps for this. No straps required and the bed STAYS put until you get home.
There are lots of worse ways to transport a truck bed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts