Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright....WTH. :pissed:

We had a nice gift thread going with special appearances from Santa, Cliff and some real season greetings going....and now the mod/mods had to delete it??

I saw no politics, racing, vulgar language or the like...PLEASE EXPLAIN! :chainsaw:

So...where were we? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
I killed it before you 3 embarrassed yourselves any further. Consider it a xmas present from me to you. :rolleyes:
Got a problem with it? Take it up with B...
Actually, scratch I'm the Mod in here and will do whatever the hell I want with the posts....beeeeoooootch! ;)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I killed it before you 3 embarrassed yourselves any further.
Embarrassed ourselves?? ::
What the heck ya think I come here for?? ;)

How about a link to it so we can PM Santa or Cliff? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,125 Posts
Had to be Exchevyman , Bri would not do that! You know Kevin ,10 out of 10 narcoleptic people think both these mods are doing a good job. :lol: That's what the survey said. :rofl:

Just go to your local hospital and ask anyone in a dark room. :joker:I tried to wake them but no luck.So I filled the survey out for them just to be a nice guy. :rofl:
Troy :D :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,125 Posts
Santa can shove it.
:jawdrop:

Boy Bri , I thinks Santa is going to be very upset this year. You better write a sorry letter. :no:

It goes like this( Santa I'm sorry for telling you to shove it.May I still have my blow up doll? or Sheep if you have not run out of them. :lol: ) Love, the guy who thinks your a$$ is fat. :rofl: Signed BB

:rofl:Troy :rofl:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Santa I'm sorry for telling you to shove it.May I still have my blow up doll? or Sheep if you have not run out of them
:rofl: :highfive:

Hey Ebenezer.....hope you don't have any plans around....say midnight. Sheesh....you even took "Tiny Tim's" mini starter. :no:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hollywoodreporter/photos/2005/11/scrooge366x156.jpg

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Had to be Exchevyman , Bri would not do that! You know Kevin ,10 out of 10 narcoleptic people think both these mods are doing a good job. :lol: That's what the survey said. :rofl:

Just go to your local hospital and ask anyone in a dark room. :joker:I tried to wake them but no luck.So I filled the survey out for them just to be a nice guy. :rofl:
Troy :D :biggrin:
Nope, wasn't me. I just go along for the ride. And I wouldn't even think about getting Santa pissed at me :naive:.

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Actually, I was thinking we should talk ta Cliffy about about maybe openning a little sub-forum here on the VMF....Called " Ask Cliffy !"..... :rolleyes:

http://jamiegaines.com/stuff/cliff_claven2.jpg

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would agree....it's a bit disturbing that Bri's attitude about a couple of big time celebs like Santa and Cliffy can just go "shove it". Hey....thats another "butt crack"....NO FAIR! :chainsaw:

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Now, now Kevin, good ol Bri could have been saying to shove it into the mail / toy sack. Nothing was said about a butt, of course seeing that little dog on the Christmas song I can see how you think :winkgrin: :lol:.

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
NO GROWTH PILLS LIKE YOU ASKED FOR YOU THIS YEAR!
http://media1.break.com/content/images/bbpics/pic2044.jpg

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:highfive:

Another one heading for lockdown. :shocked2:

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Just try and keep the animal kingdom or step-by-step masturabratory instructions out of this one and we'll be fine. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just try and keep the animal kingdom or step-by-step masturabratory instructions out of this one and we'll be fine. :rolleyes:
You got it going with your "45 year old virgin comment". :rolleyes:

Now...I remember Danno's step by step...but animal kingdom??? Sounds like I missed the parting shot...unless you are confused with the trailer trash Christmas "humpy dog".?? :winkgrin:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'm baaaaakkkkk..... I have been busting my ass on a new shop, so no computer for old Danny boy... I do have a nice new shop.... 29X30. as soon as I get it finalled, it is going 29X40........ Damn rules..
BTW: while I have been gone, I found the perfect car for Brian....
http://fabraham.club.fr/images/automobilia/1965-christmas_toy_midget.jpg

1 - 20 of 41 Posts