Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
You should look, if for not reason other than entertainment. He has stretched the heck out of a Triumph GT and stuffed a chebbie into it. He lacks a bit in the area of refinement though.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I looked, that is the single uglyist piece of cr*p I have ever seen. In fact it may be more stupid than ugly. The builder must have escaped from a loony farm.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Anyone want to guess what the reserve is?

69 Mach 1 427 Windsor

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

that is the single uglyist piece of cr*p I have ever seen. In fact it may be more stupid than ugly. The builder must have escaped from a loony farm.

<hr></blockquote>Agreed, but was it entertaining? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
And the hood scoop is a winner too! It must have taken all of 10 seconds to slap that together.

Ha!

Dean T

G

·
0 Posts
It has 4000 miles on it which means he dirves it in public....low self esteem. I think it was registered by mail. I would not want to be the DMV person responsible for handing over plates/tags to that "car".

·
Registered
553 Posts
i beleive he may have been thinking, "WOW! a WHOLE case of Natural Light and I dont even feel a buzz yet... hey I got a COOL idea!... now where is my welding torch?' /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I know what it is. No wait, what the hell is it. Don't touch it.

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
967 Posts
Unfortunately in Illinois we do not require vehicle inspection for plates or title./forums/images/icons/frown.gif I do like the rear wheel tubs made from garbage cans./forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 20 of 29 Posts