Finally! I finally took my mustang out for a drive! After 2 long months of hard work, sore backs and what felt like unlimited frustrations. I got to take my 66 out for a drive and my lord did if feel so good! The smile didn't leave my face for at least 3 days!🤣 but now I'm kinda stuck.... i have a list of maybe a 100 little things I could do. And like 4 or 5 things that I don't think are little but aren't super or important. Atm. So I guess I'm asking what yall do if you got your list of importants done?
Just so you can have an idea of what is done here is a rough list.
- Brakes have all been replaced as well as the lines
- Swapped the single bowl to a dual
- Gutted and cleaned inside
- Disassembled the whole engine and reassembled cleaned
- Replaced waterpump, fan, radiator, alternator, all wiring harnesses, gas tank and fuel lines, front barrings (honestly can't think of all I've replaced but I know there is more)
Any suggestions on what to focus on would be awesome!
I'm not sure if i should focus on getting little details right or replacing things that are missing. Maybe I should get new rims and wheels....
I'm kinda lost...