Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What we do for Love?

I just drove 450 miles, one way (1,000 round trip) to spend 18 hours with my wife, and it was in a Nissan…

Would I do it again?

You bet…

Jeff

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You and I would both do it if it was a million miles! Ain't love grand?
28 years , same SWMBO.

JB

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Wait a minute! Your wife is 450miles away? How do I get so lucky? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Know what you mean. First time apart for more than a "day at work" was last 18 months ago when I went to eastern Washington for a family emergency. 3 days there, couldn't wait to get home!

·
Moderatly Old Fart
4,428 Posts
Get this.... I travel all the time for a living.

My wife has the house, the cars, the kids, the bank accounts, the stocks etc. And I did all that with out the aid of a lawyer. I spend so little time at home that my neighbor of two years asked my wife for the name and phone number of "that nice Mexican gardener who spends so much time working in your yard on the weekends."

But the two days a week at home sure become precious.

Dude!! In a Nissan? Wasn't that kind of cramped??? You must be kind of young or a contortionist or something! And 18 hours!!! Dude!!1 You da man!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Know what you mean, I have had the last four days off with SWMBO & the "Kid"(17 months) and its been great the bad news is I have to go do a trade show and I will be gone for 3 days, Can not wait to get back!!!!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I know exactly what you all mean. my wife and I have been married for almost 2 years and have lived together for a little over 1year and some change. The rest we have lived in seperate countries........It sucks, but when you get to come home it is all worth it..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts