Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I even tried checking the VMF parts for sale board, but apparently no one has ever saw the need to sell a set of Cragers.

I have four 14" cragers in really good condition, but I have no idea what they are worth.

The Cragar website has them starting at $182 each, what kind of depreciation am I looking at? So who knows how much folks pay for em?

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Jeg's and Summit sell them new for about $110/ea, IIRC. Same price for 14x6 or 14x7.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Got 15x7 from Summit last year for $89 each

Why not just put them on that red coupe? ::

Gary

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got my center-caps last week and am happy with my rims and tires (they're 15" off a '91 Linclon). My BF managed to snag some 17" bullet rims, and my 'vert is a 4 lug, so that leaves the cragar's.

I really liked them on the FB, but my BF wanted something bigger.

G

·
0 Posts
You could probably get somewhere between $250-$300 for the set of 4 if they are in decent shape.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I bought two 15x7's on the auction site, nearly new (no scratches or dings) for $120 (including shipping). Bought two 14x6's from local wheel shop, NEW, for $50 each. (the boxes were covered in dust, and he said he hadn't had an inquiry about them in years. he justed wanted them out of there.)

Good luck, someone will want them, I'm sure.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
What size and backspacing are they? I may be interested also. :)

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They're 14 x 7, but we're still needing a rear end to accomodate the new wheels. They won't be for sale for sometime.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
No rush, just let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts