Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok,not a mustang question directly,anyway i'm looking at a part from a guy in canada and he prices it in canadian for a 1000.i know it less in us but i don't know what the conv.rate is.i probably could just send him 10 -100 bills and i'm sure he'd send me the change!lol thanks for your help

·
Registered
615 Posts
Canadian Dollar closed around $ .64 U.S. to-day or about$ 640 u.s. dollars equal $1000.00 canadian. Depending on what bank you deal with the cheapest way to normally exchange is via credit card. Let me assure you!!!. You coming our way is easier than what I normally do. Hope that helps. thanx doug

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can see where buying something u.s could get a little expensive real quick.anyway thanks for the info i just didn't want to seem stupid asking him,i'd rather post it here and look stupid to a whole lot of people at once,it saves time that way!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he's got a front bumper for a 69 shelby,am i nuts or what? this is one of those projects that's going to cost about 3 times what i orig. thought.

·
Registered
815 Posts
If value on shipping shows it worth more than 300US you will be charged duty! It can get expensive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts