Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All original 69 Mach ..gulf stream aqua..351..4 speed..70,000 miles..still owned by the original owner..rust free..no alterations

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
$1.42.. plus tax!

Oh I dont know... I guess I would have to see it, but I would give - if it is TRULY rust free - between 8000 and 12000. It all depends on options and ... wait... those are Windsor engines... nope.. back to that original $1.42.. plus tax /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Seriously, between 8k and 12k.

·
Registered
532 Posts
what ever the price, sounds like a real nice ride. Good motor, 4 speed, and a color that you don't see every day. Wish I had one.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
According to the CPI guide, that car in Good condition is worth $12.5K.Fair condition is worth $8K. Excellent condition (i.e., perfect) is worth $20K.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Looking for a new pony for the coral there Teebone???

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need another car like a hole in the head..but sometimes things just fall in your lap..stay tuned..*LOL*

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah thats what I am thinking..a near pefect car that doesn't need much can be pricey..but a bargain in the long run

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a $1.42?..damn I'll take 3..*LOL* by the way..I have a great pic of you trying to mate with your car.., from the cornfeed..I'll email it to you..*LOL*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts