Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be leaving work in 30 minutes from now. Heading for the golf course. I play on an intramural team every Tuesday evening. Nothing extraordinary about that, but it is 113 degrees F. outside right now! A new record here for this date. Am I crazy or what?

Actually, the real reason I am posting this is to get my 400th post/reply.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I JUST got home from 18 holes. "ONLY" 99* here today with a 110* heat index.....I'm ZAPPED!!

At least it's relatively easy to shoot under the temperature....Although those last 4-5 holes seemed to be extremely llllooooonnnnnngggg.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
It may be 113 when you start but I'll bet it gets down to 100 or so by the time you finish your round.

Than you can enjoy an ice cold adult beverage or two or three.

G

·
Your a fool Graybeard, personally, I'm going home and have a beer. I'll laugh at you as I drive by the Golf Course.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Yes, you're crazy, but it has little to do with your golfing habits. Happy 400th!

Steve

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
When I was in Las Vegas some years ago, I played a game of "Desert Golf" out near Death Valley. Think it was close to 120 when we started, but as they say, "it's a dry heat."

·
Registered
655 Posts
Golfer.....Crazy.Different words,same meaning!!
Nothing to worry about here,Carl/forums/images/icons/wink.gif
Greg

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, I was wacky alright. But I guess misery really does love company as there were 63 other wackos out there with me/forums/images/icons/smile.gif.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Vegas during the summer is Hell on earth.......Baker felt like an Oasis at 112 degrees.....and every degree dropped feels so much cooler!!!! happy 400th!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree about the last 4 or 5 holes being long. And WE only played 9. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are you trying to tell me something? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Thanks, Steve

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Carl, I think, deep down inside, you already know what I'm trying to say. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Steve

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And I accept it without reservation./forums/images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts