Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 69 fastback which in in the process of restomod right now. My problem is finding a wheel that floats my boat. I want a millinium looking wheel to set off my lowered stang. I want to find some 16's but most of the wheels I have found are for front wheel drive cars and dont have the stang 5 lug pattern. Any suggestions.....a custom wheel builder maybe??

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Have you seen the new Bullet 2001 Mustang wheels? They have the same design as the Cragars S/S's, but are 17" & have a different finish on them. I had a tire & wheel catalog here from TireRack.com yesterday but my wife threw it away this morning. Very modern looking rim with some old style too. It even has the Mustang emblem in the center cap.

66 Coupe, 302, Auto, 3.25 gears. [color:red]Candyapple Red</font color=red> with White Pearl Stripes. Cragars.
http://web.infoave.net/~ronniek

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the HellCat..made by Centerline.

But I'm cheap...I bought a set of Basset Racing wheels (stock car style)...the look pretty good for $50 each :)

Also remember...just because "69 Mustang" isn't listed for the wheel, dont worry. All that matters is that it has the proper bolt pattern and the backspacing you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts