Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
7,025 Posts
American Racing Wheel Wax changes the surface polarity of wheels to repel the brake dust and makes the wheels easier to clean
Who writes this stuff for them anyway??? :winkgrin:

Based on the description, its a polymer sealant (aka liquid wax) with a little polish thrown in for good measure. Just get you some regular liquid wax and use it. That's what I do. It works fine.

Phil

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
"American Racing Wheel Wax changes the surface polarity of wheels to repel the brake dust and makes the wheels easier to clean."
There is a problem with that. I got some and polished in a counter-clockwise direction. It reversed the polarity and attracted the dirt. (What a load of crap.)
Dave

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
"American Racing Wheel Wax changes the surface polarity of wheels to repel the brake dust and makes the wheels easier to clean."
There is a problem with that. I got some and polished in a counter-clockwise direction. It reversed the polarity and attracted the dirt. (What a load of crap.)
Dave
You must have used the passenger-side version on the driver's side. I did that and the polarity spun off as soon as I got up to speed.

:naive:

In a serious vein, somebody posted about Zoop Seal earlier today. Never used it myself but they were enthusiastic about it.

- Gord

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Get one of those magic cleaners that attatches to a drill, and you buff the whole underside of youy car with this wax - - - bet the car will levitate! Look out Luke Skywalker, got my own landspeeder now! :trooper:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts