Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have had a 68 fastback for many years. I'm in the process of dong some TLC as the last time it was restored was in 93. Putting al new headers, exhaust, fuel sending unit, and new wheels and tires.
The thing I need some help with is wheel size. I run 60's on the back on a 15 x 8.5 or 15 x 10. I think 10's? I can't remember which. I want to put a set of Torque thrust on it since I was a kid and I'm finally going to do it now. Do I need custom spacing for the 15 x 10? to keep the tires right at the fender? I do NOT want them to stick outside of the fender. They dont now.
I have 15 x 7's on the front and want to go a little more narrow on them as well but I dont think there is any issue there.
Whats some of your wheels set-up?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you can see pics linked in my signature. 10" wheel are going to have a hard time staying under without mini tubbing the car

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Thats was easy! Now onto trying to decide on new headers and exhaust. Any suggestion's? I don't want to break the bank. I have also deicided to go a head with an MSD Ignition setup too...something else I alway wanted this car to have. I'll try to post a pick of her also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts