Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
0 newbie
25 tire-kicker
50 beginner
100 wrench-turner
200 enthusiast
400 hooked
700 old hand
1200 veteran
1600 Pooh-Bah
2500 Carpal Tunnel
5000 Hard Core VMFer
7500 VMF Full-Timer
10000 VMF Jedi Knight

·
Registered
782 Posts
At this rate...I am going....nowhere!! LOL

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
You didn't do too bad. It changes at 7500 to "Full Timer", so you only went a little over 250 posts without noticing it. That's only a couple of weeks for you, isn't it????

·
Registered
846 Posts
where's addict in this equation?

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Wait a minute. I just noticed mine still reads "addict", which I guess equates to "hooked" on the list. I'm 60 posts over where it should have changed to "old hand". Maybe they only count the posts that contribute something. I may have to post a whole lot more before it changes!

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
So I went 2500+ posts without noticing the title change? Ok, but don't tell me kids ... they already think I'm brain dead ::
OOOO Cr*p, I need a BRAIN , what happend to Dorthy... "If I only had a brain" .

I did not know that prerequesites were required here :eek: :eek: :p

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Yeah, you smoked the "Hard Core VMFer" status like it wasn't even there!!! LOL!!!! You must have had a run of bad luck again and spent 2500 posts talking about it!!! :: :: :: You must have been in carpal tunnel land for waaaaaaaaay too long. Multiple surgeries on both forearms finally earned you the new title you truly deserve!!! Congrats on the promotion! ::

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I was an addict up till I changed some stuff in "my home"... now I'm hooked. Hummmm or am I??????;)

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Near as I can tell, you ARE a full timer!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts