Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What time of day do you surf the VMF posts?
I am sure Bob knows the busy times but just
wondered when the most people are loged on.
It is usually later on in the evening for me after 10PM.
My guess is that 12:00 till 6:00 (Eastern time) is
prime time.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I do it in little bursts throughout the day, going back and forth between here and another forum. Until school starts.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I keep a window open all day on my desktop at work and check in periodically. I am not on in the evenings or weekends usually. This place is addictive. Luckily I am one of the owners of the business or I would have been written up or fired long ago. ::

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I usually have the window open all day at work and check in periodically when things are slow. Sometimes I'll only check in once or twice. Other times I'll be on for hours! Once I'm home I'll check in every once in a while. I hardly check in on weekends.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
During those scant few minutes between when I stop answering my phone (4:30, 4:45) and 5 o'clock when I have to leave to pick up my girl at school. On some of the bad days I stop answering the phone a little early!!!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I have 2 teen age daughters still at home (14&16), and since I have never got around to networking their computers in their bedrooms :eek:, they are on mine most of the time :p,so I usually check in(before they get up) about 6:00 am (eastern time)then again at lunch time at work, and then whenever no-one is on the computer in the evening.Im usually on at least 3 times a day..since my typing skills suck so bad :( I dont visit the chatroom,I could never keep up :eek:

Joe

G

·
0 Posts
When I get to work. Anytime from 11pm to 7am. I usually work the night shift.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts